MESSAGE FROM WOKING BOROUGH COUNCIL
To help support small businesses, Woking Borough Council is administering the government’s small business grants scheme, and where possible, emails have been sent. Small businesses eligible for Small Business Rate Relief (SBBR) or Rural Rate Relief will qualify for a grant of £10,000.
Retail, hospitality and leisure grant
Businesses within the retail, hospitality and leisure sectors with a rateable value of under £15,000, can receive a one-off grant of £10,000, whilst those with a rateable value of between £15,001 and £51,000, will receive a one-off grant of £25,000. Businesses in the same sector with a rateable value over £15,000 and below £51,000 can access grants of £25,000.
For more information, please visit:
Woking is a growth town, fast regenerating into a major business hub with excellent road and rail links to London. It's a great place to do business and Woking Chamber of Commerce is a long established membership organisation that connects, supports and promotes local businesses.
Joining Woking Chamber of Commerce brings you into contact with Woking Borough Council, the local papers and many other leading organisations in the town.
You can Join Woking Chamber from as little as £130 + VAT per annum (£65 for Start Ups) and enjoy the many benefits that membership has to offer.
- Monthly netwoking events attracting up to 50 local business people - now on Zoom, limited numbers
- An annual exhibition, now in its 16th year, Regular breakfast meetings, Special events - all on hold for the moment but back just as soon as we are able to do so
- Free Member Offer feature
- Free Member event feature
- Web and Directory entries, Newsletter